Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Outside reading #4

As I read on in my book, I stumbled upon a quote that I felt was significant to my life. "There was no way I could read anything into it except that she liked me and was still going to go out with me." (126) This quote it refering to the point where Kirk had just asked Lauren out on a date. He was very nervous as he was on the phone with her. Although he sounded very shy on the phone, lauren still wants to go to a movie with him and have a good time. Now im not saying his relates to my life perfectly, but I will tell you that it connects to one part. If I know a girl wants to go out with me, I would do the same thing as Kirk. I would most likely be nervous before I make the phone call, but once we get into conversation, I would be fine, maby even spit some game. Kirk Tobak is very similar to me because if he wants a lady, he will take the effort to ask her out.

No comments: