Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Outside reading #6

As I neared the end of my book, I came across a quote that can relate to anyone's love life. Kirk is just out to eat with Callie, who he thought had the same feelings for him that he had for her. He was about to find out he was very wrong. "Kirk. I love you. Really. But not that way." (241) Kirk has already spilled his love for Callie and also broke up with Lauren. Callie is struck off guard and does not know what to say. She only liked him as friend, nothing more. This has happened to many people as they grow up. When you are young, you don't quite know what love is, so you can make a fool of yourself by expressing your love for the wrong girl. I know this has happened to me and it is just about the akwardest time in your life. Luckily this was much younger and I now learned from my mistakes not to rush into anything. This book has many connections to my life and i beleive it also connects to any highschool student.

No comments: